100% customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
We are dedicated to making sure your vehicle’s work is completed in a fair, timely, and honest manner. We do our best to start and maintain a positive relationship with every customer who visits our shop. We realize our customers have everything to do with our success and we appreciate your feedback(good or bad). In the event your service experience isn’t 100% positive, we would like to hear from you. Click here to fill out our brief customer satisfaction survey and we’ll do everything we can to make it right!
|Gas Engine Performance||Gas Engine Repair||Diesel Engine Performance||Diesel Engine Repair||Steering and Suspension|
|Electrical Systems||Climate Control||Manual Transmission||Brakes||Fixed Right The First Time|
|Maintenance & Light Repair||Performance Improvement Training||Automotive Fundamentals||Special Vehicle Team Training||ATG Cummins & Duramax Engine Repair & Diagnosis|
|GM Certified Gas & Diesel Repair||A1 Engine Repair||A3 Manual Drive Trans. & Axle Repair||A4 Suspension & Steering||A5 Brakes|
|Ford Electrical Certification||5.2, 3.8, and 7.8 Isuzu Diesel Engine Repair||Isuzu Emissions Control||Isuzu Common Rail Fuel System|
Why Choose Wicked Diesel?
- We service most makes and models.
- We have the proper equipment to get the job done right the first time.
- Our customers enjoy the personal feel that you would expect at an independent shop and the professionalism you would find at high-end dealership.
- Wicked Diesel technicians are highly trained and certified Diesel Automotive specialists with years of industry training and dealership experience.
- We provide you with up-front pricing. The price we quote is the price you pay.
- Competitive Fleet Maintenance & Repair partnerships are available upon request.